You know the friend a little 'silent, the one who likes to remain silent, the average was thin and shy but all of a sudden you see him six or seven years later finding him beautiful, athletic and self-confident? Here, that friend there is the Bytecoin and later you will understand better why ...
PREMISE: Currently, in a market so inclined to the maneuverability put in place by some users or organized bodies called "whales" more commonly, able to exploit the low total capitalization and the huge amount of money in their possession, we have been able to see the power of information also deliberately diverted for remuneration, to generate the right FUD or FOMO in order to profit by anticipating market trends. The purpose of the following article is not to give a financial advice, but to give readers the opportunity to have a broader view of the current scenario so as not to be easily influenced by market trends and circulating fake news basing their own chosen exclusively on their reasoning.
Let's start with a brief "historical" sign that we need to better understand what will come later. Bytecoin (BCN) was born in 2012 with deep fractures within the DEVteam that gave birth without arousing some kind of enthusiasm so much that since its birth, the protocol was forked several times giving rise to countless currencies based on the same algorithm. One of them was Monero, one of the most appreciated privacy coin together with Dash, Zcash.
Slowly the interest around the BCN project was extinguished in favor of the competition and for a few years Bytecoin went through a placid dormant phase in which the most incompetent and alleged "crypto trader" accused the project in several ways, knowing that the NCB it was a giant sleeper and it was better to remove it as soon as possible .... or at least they tried it; a giant is always better to bury him in which case he would wake up bringing problems for everyone and unfortunately for them, this just happened. With the new development team, Bytecoin started its own awakening, slow but steady. He began to attract investors, to collect consents and one step at a time he came to settle permanently in the Top 30 of Coin Market Cap, a first signal that perhaps the detractors have not been able to grasp, or have not taken seriously ... worse for their! Bytecoin users have been trying to push so many tokens "burned" all the time, but the team, focusing on the development of a blockchain and a wallet more powerful and reliable as well as on present and future partnerships, has always categorically opposed and later we will understand why. As I said the DevTeam has continued to tighten agreements, release material and update the technology at the base of the project and this inevitably led some big exchanges to sniff out the INCREDIBLE earning potential. A few weeks ago a well-known Chinese company, leader in the mining sector, declared the release of the first ASIC able to undermine the cryptonight protocol. Among the general rejection by the currencies based on the aforementioned protocol, one remained silent once again letting the others say first what they thought and in the meantime the others rushed to the shelters by modifying the protocol in order to limit the functioning of the ASIC in the extraction process and masking this choice behind sudden and frankly ridiculous actions in favor of the community; Bytecoin instead, welcomed this news and supported the arrival of ASIC on its network. A few days later, "strangely", Bytecoin was listed on the largest exchange in the world BINANCE with a price explosion that saw him reach to reach 0.20% share ... coincidences it? The peculiarity of this coincidence lies not only in the fact that both the mining company ASIC and Binance are in China, but also that the BCN Blockchain is "apparently" collapsed not being "apparently" ... able to withstand the traffic generated . After a few days of confusion, the DEVteam worked to restore the Blockchain and release several updates to make this happen. After a week the price of the money settled on figures more in line with other exchanges and the situation returned to normal. Too bad that the competitors, who had worked so hard to throw mud on the project, had realized that the "sleeping giant" had woken up completely and while they were struggling to prevent the project from becoming usable and profitable for others as well as for them (see magic walls with disproportionate quantities appeared out of nowhere and vanishing), the Bytecoin project was strengthened and the currency had ended in the eyes of the world, thus attracting the interest of big investors and showing them a small part of its huge potential.
But the worst for the other privacy coin had not yet arrived ... Oh yeah! In parallel with the listing of BCN on Binance, Japan disclosed a list containing the best cryptocurrencies available on the market, recommending it to its investors and this list also included Bytecoin. A few days later however, Japan itself stated that the currencies based on the Cryptonight / Cryptonote algorithm as well as the other privacy coins were bad for the country by divulging the news that soon XMR together with DASH and ZCASH could have been delayed by many exchanges. In the list, however, Bytecoin did not appear continuing to remain the only currency based on that algorithm and with these peculiarities listed in the special list recommended by Japan. So many coincidences make a clue, many clues do a test would say ... Bytecoin is one step to become THE ONLY private currency used based on the Cryptonight algorithm and the blockchain test can be used to understand how many transactions succeeded in hold up and how many volumes he could manage. As a result, the team has resumed work on the new blockchain and soft fork, the huge amount of coins available will remain such because of the simple fact that will serve to cover the coin supply of competitors. Bytecoin has started its climb towards the monopoly of the Cryptonight algorithm and will soon replace all other competing currencies in the privacy markets. The price of now is a further confirmation as those who would not enter a project similar to these figures with the possibility of future gain that is expected? Simply connect the dots to the conclusion that Bytecoin will compensate for the purpose for which Bitcoin was born, not as a potential for growth in value or as ambition and quality of the project but as a use in everyday life. "The Sleeping Giant woke up and started climbing to the summit!" Observed the context in which it is moving Bytecoin and overflown on the technical features of the cryptonote protocol that you can read in several articles about it, let's come to the point on what might be one of the reasons why you are here, the price prediction. Given that no one can have the truth in his pocket, let alone think about it and draw some conclusions on the basis of concrete data. The motto "When Lambo?" And "When Moon?" Which are especially popular on the Telegram channel is also accompanied by "When 1 $?" And perhaps its users are not entirely wrong .... Bytecoin is therefore born with the intent to lend itself as a coin that can be spent in everyday life and this can already be seen from its roadmap which in the previous version was shown as follows: Bytecoin Roadmap 2018
As you can see, the main focus concerns the markets and the circuit that will allow the issuance of a rechargeable credit card that will allow to spend their NCBs in all affiliated stores and that will make agreements with the team in the future. In order to make up for the purpose, a coin must be coined in large numbers and that is why you will have 184.47 million BCN circulating, of which 99.699% has already been mined. Other peculiarities that must have the coin to work, are the stability and a price easily identifiable by both the buyer and the seller. Unlikely after the "pizza day", a consumer would use a currency with high volatility or that constantly requires a calculator and a converter under the hand to be spent. The same goes for the shopkeepers, being paid X and seeing the profit go down is not one of the best hypotheses. Even the future possibility and already put in the pipeline to run projects on its own Blockchain would benefit from price stability. Companies wishing to let their projects run on the Bytecoin network have the same needs as a retailer to monitor their revenues without excessive price fluctuations, whether good or bad. If we add to this the peculiarity of BCN which is "anonymity", we can observe how the catchment area widens considerably adding to the simple consumers, a whole group of individuals who need this feature to protect their savings and that surely will be the crumbs owned by most of us. To this category are added all those who in the course of the regulations will suffer the ban of their countries, you can not take away what you are not able to CHECK! *** So, according to my humble opinion, the coveted price of $ 1 is a goal that can be reached in the medium term and can be satisfied when all the pieces are in place on the roadmap. *** The above may seem obvious and obvious now but you can see that this is not a summary of what has happened so far with data that objectively, each of you can go to check on the history. If you think instead that the tone is a bit 'too much conspiracy, you can always look elsewhere with the certainty that in the future we will have the opportunity to be able to compare again. To all the owners of Bytecoin I make the most heartfelt congratulations for the tenacity that will repay them when the picture is complete and I hope for them that they do not get lost in the waves of the market caused by the dreaded whales. Good Work DEV and best wishes !!!
Note: you can read this on GitHub (link), Medium (link) or old Reddit (link) to see all the links. submitted by
: Version 1.3.0 RC1 (Release Candidate 1) is out! The main features of this release are significant performance improvements, including some that benefit SPV clients. Full release notes and downloads are on GitHub
The default minimum transaction fee rate was reduced from 0.001 to 0.0001 DCkB. Do not try to send such small fee transactions just yet, until the majority of the network upgrades.
Release process was changed
to use release branches and bump version on the master branch at the beginning of a release cycle. Discussed in this chat
The codebase is ready for the new Go 1.11 version. Migration to vgo module system is complete and the 1.4.0 release will be built using modules. The list of versioned modules and a hierarchy diagram are available here
The testnet was reset and bumped to version 3.
Comments are welcome for the proposal
to implement smart fee estimation, which is important for Lightning Network.
@matheusd recorded a code review video
for new Decred developers that explains how tickets are selected for voting. dcrwallet
: Version 1.3.0 RC1
features new SPV sync mode, new ticket buyer, new APIs for Decrediton and a host of bug fixes. On the dev side, dcrwallet also migrated
to the new module system. Decrediton
: Version 1.3.0 RC1
adds the new SPV sync mode that syncs roughly 5x faster. The feature is off by default while it receives more testing from experienced users. Other notable changes include a design polish and experimental Politeia integration. Politeia
: Proposal editing is being developed
and has a short demo
. This will allow proposal owners to edit their proposal in response to community feedback before voting begins. The challenges associated with this feature relate to updating censorship tokens and maintaining a clear history of which version comments were made on. @fernandoabolafio produced this architecture diagram
which may be of interest to developers.
@degeri joined to perform security testing of Politeia and found several issues
: mainnet explorer upgraded to v2.1 with several new features. For users: credit/debit tx filter on address page, showing miner fees on coinbase transaction page, estimate yearly ticket rewards on main page
, cool new hamburger menu and keyboard navigation. For developers: new chain parameters
page, experimental Insight API support, endpoints for coin supply and block rewards, testnet3 support. Lots of minor API changes and frontend tweaks, many bug fixes and robustness improvements.
The upcoming v3.0 entered beta and is deployed on beta.dcrdata.org
. Check out the new charts
page. Feedback and bug reports are appreciated. Finally, the development version v3.1.0-pre is on alpha.dcrdata.org
: updated to be compatible with the latest SPV code and is syncing, several performance issues are worked on. Details were posted in chat
. Alpha testing has started, to participate please join #dev
and ask for the APK. iOS
: backend is mostly complete, as well as the front end. Support for devices with smaller screens was improved. What works now: creating and recovering wallets, listing of transactions, receiving DCR, displaying and scanning QR codes, browsing account information, SPV connection to peers, downloading headers. Some bugs need fixing before making testable builds. Ticket splitting
: v0.6.0 beta released
with improved fee calculation and multiple bug fixes. docs
section that grouped some old articles as well as the new Politeia
@Richard-Red created a concept repository
sandbox with policy documents, to illustrate the kind of policies that could be approved and amended by Politeia proposals. decred.org
: 8 contributors
added and 4 removed, including 2 advisors (discussion here
Dev activity stats for August: 239 active PRs, 219 commits, 25k added and 11k deleted lines spread across 8 repositories. Contributions came from 2-10 developers per repository. (chart
Hashrate: went from 54 to 76 PH/s, the low was 50 and the new all-time high is 100 PH/s. BeePool share rose to ~50% while F2Pool shrank to 30%, followed by coinmine.pl at 5% and Luxor at 3%.
Staking: 30-day average ticket price is 95.6 DCR (+3.0) as of Sep 3. During the month, ticket price fluctuated between a low of 92.2 and high of 100.5 DCR. Locked DCR represented between 3.8 and 3.9 million or 46.3-46.9% of the supply.
Nodes: there are 217 public listening and 281 normal nodes per dcred.eu
. Version distribution: 2% at v1.4.0(pre) (dev builds), 5% on v1.3.0 (RC1), 62% on v1.2.0 (-5%), 22% on v1.1.2 (-2%), 6% on v1.1.0 (-1%). Almost 69% of nodes are v.1.2.0 and higher and support client filters. Data snapshot of Aug 31.
Obelisk posted 3 email updates
in August. DCR1 units are reportedly
shipping with 1 TH/s hashrate and will be upgraded with firmware to 1.5 TH/s. Batch 1 customers will receive compensation
for missed shipment dates, but only after Batch 5 ships. Batch 2-5 customers will be receiving the updated slim design
the new D9+ DecredMaster
: 2.8 TH/s at 1,230 W priced $1,499. Specified shipping date was Aug 10-15. FFMiner DS19
claims 3.1 TH/s for Blake256R14 at 680 W and simultaneously 1.55 TH/s for Blake2B at 410 W, the price is $1,299
. Shipping Aug 20-25.
Another newly noticed miner offer is this
unit that does 46 TH/s at 2,150 W at the price of $4,720. It is shipping Nov 2018 and the stats look very close to Pangolin Whatsminer DCR
(which has now a page on asicminervalue
joined the list of stakepools
for a total of 16.
Australian CoinTree added
DCR trading. The platform supports fiat, there are some limitations
during the upgrade to a new system but also no fees
in the "Early access mode". On a related note, CoinTree is working
on a feature to pay household bills with cryptocurrencies it supports.
Three new OTC desks were added to exchanges
page at decred.org.
Two mobile wallets integrated Decred:
- Coinomi added Decred to their Android and iOS wallets. In addition to the Apple App Store and Google Play you can download the APK directly. Coinomi features an integrated cryptocurrency exchange and is the first company to offer a mobile Decred wallet.
- BitBill Android and iOS wallet also added Decred.
Reminder: do your best to understand the security and privacy model before using any wallet software. Points to consider: who controls the seed, does the wallet talk to the nodes directly or via middlemen, is it open source or not?
- Bit Dials announced DCR support via GloBee at their bitdials.eu luxury boutique. Their separate supercar and classic car shop bitcars.eu also accepts DCR, either via GloBee or with manual invoicing in case of privacy concerns.
- Sheldon Store re-enabled DCR payments. The shop sells gift cards for Amazon, iTunes, Netflix and many more.
Targeted advertising report for August was posted by @timhebel. Facebook appeal is pending, some Google and Twitter campaigns were paused and some updated. Read more here
Contribution to the @decredproject
Twitter account has evolved over the past few months. A #twitter_ops channel is being used on Matrix to collaboratively draft and execute project account tweets (including retweets). Anyone with an interest in contributing to the Twitter account can ask for an invitation to the channel and can start contributing content and ideas there for evaluation by the Twitter group. As a result, no minority or unilateral veto over tweets is possible. (from GitHub
- Meetup in Puebla City, Mexico, organized by @elian. (photo, slides, missed in July issue)
- @joshuam discussed Decred and decentralized organizations with Craig Laundy, Federal Minister for Small Business, the Workplace, and Deregulation with the Australian Government, at @YBFVentures. (photos)
- Meetup at @TheBlockCafe in Lisbon, Portugal. @mm presented "Decred 101 - Governance with Skin in the Game" and @moo31337 talked about Decred's 2018 roadmap. (photos: 1 2 3)
- Meetup in Taipei, Taiwan. @morphymore made a short intro of Decred and noted: "After the talk, many have approached to tell me that they literally don’t hear of Decred until today, and are interested in finding out more about the merit of a hybrid consensus system.". Longer report here, some photos and a video are here.
- @eSizeDave introduced Decred to the SILC Undergraduate Program students at @YBFVentures. (photo)
- OKEx Global Meetup Tour in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. @joshuam gave a brief presentation covering the history of Decred, how the project functions, and the importance of governance. Afterwards he joined a panel discussion and spoke about Decred's incentives for long term viability. (video, video, photo)
- Blockchain & Decentralised Governance Panel at @YBFVentures in Melbourne, Australia. @eSizeDave presented Decred, mini-report here. (photos: 1 2)
- Blockchain Futurist Conference in Toronto, Canada. @zubairzia0 noted: "Devs and the community were held in high regard for the people who knew about decred ... one positive thing I remember was someone defending us saying 'Decred does not need a booth', I believe that comment was reflective of the quality of projects being showcased at the conference.". (photo)
- Meetup at @YBFVentures in Melbourne, Australia. @joshuam discussed Decred with Graham Stuart, U.K. Minister for International Trade. (news, photos)
- Small meetup with Jackson Palmer in Melbourne, Australia. (photo)
- Voice of Blockchain in Chicago, USA. @moo31337 talked on Protocol Governance panel, Solving Scalability panel (video) and gave an interview, while @ay-p spoke on Decentralized Exchanges panel. Stakey made an appearance on the slides. (photos: 1 2 3 4 5)
- Hawthorne Street Fair in Portland, USA. Raedah Group was out answering questions about crypto and Decred. (photos)
- Blockchain APAC in Melbourne, Australia. @joshuam joined a panel discussion with reps from banking, university and ISO/TC 307. @eSizeDave reports: "This enterprise conference was indeed a whole lot better than I expected. The presentations were actually full of very worthwhile information from credible people, articulated aptly to a very government, academic, and corporate crowd, who genuinely took on board valuable insights. Good to know some of these key people are Decred holders and stakers as well. I got to use the entire day to speak directly with some of the most pivotal personalities in this particular populace. Ongoing relationships have been built and strengthened.". (photos: 1 2 3)
For those willing to help with the events:
BAB: Hey all, we are gearing up for conference season. I have a list of places we hope to attend but need to know who besides @joshuam and @Haon are willing to do public speaking, willing to work booths, or help out at them? You will need to be well versed on not just what is Decred, but the history of Decred etc... DM me if you are interested. (#event_planning)
The Decred project is looking for ambassadors. If you are looking for a fun cryptocurrency to get involved in send me a DM or come talk to me on Decred slack. (@marco_peereboom, longer version here)
Decred Assembly episode 21 is available
. @jy-p and lead dcrwallet developer @jrick discussed SPV from Satoshi's whitepaper, how it can be improved upon and what's coming in Decred.
Decred Assembly episodes 1-21 are available in audio only format here
New instructional articles on stakey.club
: Decrediton setup
, Deleting the wallet
, Installing Go
, Installing dcrd
, dcrd as a Linux service
. Available in both English and Portuguese
Decred scored #32 in the August issue
of Chinese CCID ratings. The evaluation model was explained in this interview
Satis Group rated Decred highly in their cryptoasset valuation research report
). This was featured by several large media outlets, but some did not link to or omitted
Decred entirely, citing
low market cap.
- Decred Investor Interviews: Ciarán O’Leary, General Partner, BlueYard Capital (medium)
- Decred Update Research Report by Node Blockchain (medium), and the corresponding full 11-page report (Google Drive)
- Is Decred worth my time and money? by Fabien Pelissier (medium), and the full 13-page Decred Analysis (PDF)
- Decred for Custody Providers by @bee (medium)
- The 3 Best-Performing Cryptocurrencies in 2018 (nulltx.com, missed in July issue)
- Decred Review (vivecrypto.com, missed in July issue)
- What is Decred? Everything about Decred, the wallet and the hybrid consensus (Dutch, currentcrypto.nl)
- Decred overview (Japanese, cryptocoinportal.jp, note: Decred's Coco is Amazing, according to Google Translate)
- What is Dark Red (Decred)? (Japanese, billion-coin.jp)
- Decred is the neglected gem among altcoins (captainaltcoin.com)
- What are the characteristics of Decred and where to buy? (Japanese, motto-money.com)
- What is hybrid virtual currency Decred? Explanation of features and future potential (Japanese, investor-a.com)
- What is DCR? Introduction to Decred (cryptobriefing.com)
- Cryptocurrencies in the Top 100 With Working Products That Are In-Use (investinblockchain)
- Top 3 Coins Crushing it in 2018 so Far! - Decred, VeChain, Binance Coin! by Decentralized TV (youtube)
- Decred review by Ultimate Money (youtube, missed in July issue)
- Interview with Marco Peereboom by BitBoy Crypto (youtube)
- Twitter followers 39,592 (+174)
- Reddit subscribers 8,631 (+119)
- Matrix users 163
- Slack users 6,067 (+103)
- YouTube subscribers 3,667
- Facebook 3,048 followers and 2,814 likes
- GitHub 417 (+14) stars and 1,021 (+44) forks of dcrd repository
Comm systems news:
- Interruptions in the chat bridge led to some Slack messages not reaching other platforms, and consequently not being archived in Matrix.
- Several impersonators were detected and banned.
- Inactive Slack channels were archived. If you miss them, let it be known.
- Mastodon was mentioned by several people as a possible alternative for Twitter.
- Two new Reddit rules were added to prevent CAPS flood and duplicate submissions.
After another debate about chat systems more people began testing and using Matrix, leading to some gardening on that platform:
- Decred Matrix community was created: +decred:decred.org, it helps to see all Decred-related rooms and people.
- #privacy and #design are now bridged.
- One private work channel was successfully migrated to Matrix.
- Stylish room avatars were set.
- @Haon has prepared a short guide to help new Matrix users get started and join the Decred rooms.
- A thread was started to discuss changes to Decred jargon with the intent to make it more consistent and accessible to newcomers. The question whether changing "official" terminology requires stakeholder approval was touched in this thread and in #documentation.
- Project fund transparency and constitution were extensively discussed on Reddit and in #general.
- Pre-proposal to use Politeia to approve Politeia as a legitimate decision-making tool for Decred.
Reddit: substantive discussion about Decred cons
; ecosystem fund
; a thread
about voter engagement, Politeia UX and trolling; idea
of a social media system for Decred by @michae2xl; how profitable
is the Obelisk DCR1.
Chats: cross-chain trading
via LN; plans
for contractor management system, lower-level decision making and contractor privacy vs transparency for stakeholders; measuring
dev activity; what if
the network stalls, multiple implementations of Decred for more resilience, long term vision behind those extensive tests and accurate comments in the codebase; ideas
for process for policy documents, hosting them in Pi and approving with ticket voting; about
SPV wallet disk size, how compact filters work; odds
of a wallet fetching a wrong block in SPV; new module system
in Go; security
of allowing Android app backups; why
PoW algo change proposal must be specified in great detail; thoughts
and SPV; prerequisites
for shipping SPV by default (continued
); Decred vs Dash treasury and marketing expenses
, spending other people's money; why
Decred should not invade a country, DAO and nation states, entangling with nation state is poor resource allocation; how
winning tickets are determined and attack vectors; Politeia
proposal moderation, contractor clearance, the scale of proposals and decision delegation, initial Politeia vote to approve Politeia itself; chat systems
, Matrix/Slack/Discord/RocketChat/Keybase (continued
of Korean exchanges; no breaking changes
in vgo; why
project fund burn rate must keep low; asymptotic
behavior of Decred and other ccs, tail emission; count of full nodes
and incentives to run them; Politeia proposal translations
and multilingual environment.
An unusual event was the chat about double negatives and other oddities in languages in #trading
DCR started the month at USD 56 / BTC 0.0073 and had a two week decline. On Aug 14 the whole market took a huge drop
and briefly went below USD 200 billion. Bitcoin went below USD 6,000 and top 100 cryptos lost 5-30%. The lowest point coincided with Bitcoin dominance peak at 54.5%. On that day Decred dived -17% and reached the bottom of USD 32 / BTC 0.00537. Since then it went sideways in the USD 35-45 / BTC 0.0054-0.0064 range. Around Aug 24, Huobi showed DCR trading volume above USD 5M and this coincided with a minor recovery. @ImacallyouJawdy
posted some creative analysis based on ticket data.
an extensive article "ASIC Resistance is Nothing but a Blockchain Buzzword" that is much in line with Decred's stance on ASICs.
The ongoing debates
about the possible Sia fork
yet again demonstrate the importance of a robust dispute resolution mechanism. Also, we are lucky
to have the treasury.
Mark B Lundeberg, who found
a vulnerability in atomicswap earlier, published
a concept of more private peer-to-peer atomic swaps. (missed in July issue)
Medium took a cautious stance
on cryptocurrencies and triggered at least one project to migrate
to Ghost (that same project previously migrated
away from Slack).
Regulation: Vietnam bans
mining equipment imports, China halts
crypto events and tightens control of crypto chat groups.
Reddit was hacked
by intercepting 2FA codes sent via SMS. The announcement
explains the impact. Yet another data breach
suggests to think twice before sharing any data with any company and shift to more secure authentication systems.
Intel and x86 dumpsterfire keeps burning brighter
. Seek more secure hardware and operating systems for your coins.
Finally, unrelated to Decred but good for a laugh: yetanotherico.com
About This Issue
This is the 5th issue of Decred Journal. It is mirrored on GitHub
. Past issues are available here
Most information from third parties is relayed directly from source after a minimal sanity check. The authors of Decred Journal have no ability to verify all claims. Please beware of scams and do your own research.
Feedback is appreciated: please comment on Reddit
or #writers_room on Matrix
Contributions are welcome too. Some areas are collecting content, pre-release review or translations to other languages. Check out @Richard-Red's guide
how to contribute to Decred using GitHub without writing code.
Credits (Slack names, alphabetical order): bee, Haon, jazzah, Richard-Red and thedecreddigest.
2. GPU mining rigs support multiple coins. They are more flexible. ASIC supports only one coin. There are more than 100 GPUs mineable coins. Ethereum and other coins can be exchanged to Bitcoin using any online exchange (www.binance.com recommended). Mining bitcoin directly is not efficient. It's much better to mine Ethereum and then exchange ... Calculate how profitable it is to ASIC mine selected altcoins in comparison to bitcoin $15,479.70 $57.93 $440.30 $120.52 $5.32 $69.33 $60.97 Follow @WhatToMine dark mode GPU Bitcoin Mining Calculator. A Bitcoin mining calculator allows you to determine how much can you profit from a certain Bitcoin miner.It takes into account all relevant costs, such as hardware, electricity, and fees. Profit $ - Revenue for the next 24 hours minus the Electricity cost. Disclaimer: The following page gives you the opportunity to calculate your profits mining Bitcoin alternative coin. The cryptocurrency profitability information displayed below is based on statistical calculations from the RAW data coming from the node of the coin. Bytecoin Mining Profitability Calculator. If you're looking to get started in the world of cryptocurrencies or you're already a mining pro, this calculator can help you out. It will estimate the profit you can make mining Bytecoin. It does this based on the currency difficultly level of Bytecoin (BCN) against the Dollar (USD). It also uses the currently difficultly of mining the coin. All you ... Free Binance profit calculator. It is now simple to calculate how Uk Energy In Brief 2018 Thank you for using Genesis Mining Wie Kann Man Mit Werbung Geld Verdienen Promo Code oBy7uDShort, roubini believes they concluded that while bitcoin reputable. Up 3.05x As you can see the difficulty is always going up, no matter what’s happening with the price. Power distribution system Genesis Mining ... Bitcoin Cash SV (BCHSV) mining profit depending on your hash rate, power consumption and electricity cost. $13118.06 $57.91 $71.98 $135.07 $404.84 $62.59 $5.53. Toggle navigation. Home; ASIC; Coins; Hardware Profit; Miner Distribution; API; Contact; Bitcoin Cash SV (BCHSV) Mining Calculator. Hashrate . Th/s Toggle Dropdown. Th/s; Gh/s; Mh/s; kh/s; h/s; Power . W. Cost $/kWh. Exchange rate ... Ravencoin mining profit with the most accurate calculation method. Ravencoin (RVN) mining profit depending on your hash rate, power consumption and electricity cost. $13545.46 $53.09 $64.43 $118.20 $380.55 $53.03 $4.84. Toggle navigation. Home; ASIC; Coins; Hardware Profit; Miner Distribution; API; Contact; Ravencoin (RVN) Mining Calculator. Hashrate . Mh/s Toggle Dropdown. Th/s; Gh/s; Mh/s ... Calculate Bitcoin (BTC) mining profitability in realtime based on hashrate, power consumption and electricity cost. BTC exchange rates, mining pools. $15,471.60 $61.05 $460.56 $122.40 $5.43 $71.06 $63.67 Follow @WhatToMine dark mode. GPU; ASIC; Coins New; ETH+ . ETH+HNS. Miners New; GPUs JSON; Contact; Prefer websites without ads? Consider supporting WTM by subscribing for $5/month. Active ... Find out what your expected return is depending on your hash rate and electricity cost. Find out if it's profitable to mine Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, DASH or Monero. Do you think you've got what it takes to join the tough world of cryptocurrency mining?
- How to calculate crypto trading profit and loss? - How to calculate bittrex trading profit-loss online? - How to calculate polonix trading profit-loss onli... Video Highlights: Bitcoin Profit Loss Calculator App Binance New Feature Koinex Free Trading Option #Delta #Bitcoin #cryptotamil If you don't know how to calculate cryptocurrency trading profits in 2020, Altrady brings you this cryptocurrency for beginner's video to help you calculate your crypto profits. More info - https ... https://www.coinexchange.io/?r=766a8dc8 -- CoinExchange Account https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=kelliducloux1 --- Open your free trading accoun... Maximum daily profits proved using my crypto trade calculator Net Profit: $671.88 ROI: 38.98% Must watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc9TwWJZoWM&l... Here is a easy to understand tutorial on a complete rundown on how The Binance works. Learn how to deposit funds, make trades, and everything else :) Sign up... Checkout my new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKCCgB99Rto&t=265s #Bitcoin, #CryptoTrading, #Binance, ️Please like, SUBSCRIBE & Share the video ️ ⚡... In this video I will show you how to figure out the price of your altcoin. Crypto math can be difficult at times but once you get the hang of it it's not so bad. ALTcoin calculator (To Edit ... Keep Watching To See How I Make 5% Profit Trading on Binance. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more fast breaking news in this cryptocurrency space. Open your o... Learn how to use the calculator on Binance Futures in this quick and easy video explainer. Subscribe to keep up to date with more content from Binance and don’t forget to check our other videos ...